- Bachelor of Science ( Elementary Education) from Iowa State University 2012
- Master of Science Educational Leadership (Administration), Creighton University 2020
International Baccalaureate Training:
Category I: Making the PYP Happen
- Nine years teaching preschool
- Two years Special Education Associate
- Two years substitute teaching – Waukee
- One-year teaching 1st grade
- Six years teaching Fourth and Fifth grade
I enjoy spending time with my husband and two daughters. I love traveling, cooking, gardening, reading and anything craft related.
- BA: University of Iowa: Sociology
- BS: Iowa State University: Elementary Education
- MA: Viterbo University: Master of Education
International Baccalaureate Trainings:
- Category II: Teaching and Learning
- Category III: Inquiry
- Category III: Science Discovery
- Nine years teaching 3rd grade (started at Willard Elementary in 2006)
- One-year teaching 2nd grade (WSS)
- Three years in 4th grade (WSS)
- One-year teaching 5th grade, as I looped up with the class.
I enjoy spending time with my family. My hobbies include spending time with family/friends, attending my kids’ extra-curricular activities, cooking, traveling, and shopping.